Social Media Marketing Resume
You’ve done everything it takes to be a good social media marketer; you have received the best digital marketing training, you have gained the skills expected in the sector and you are determined to progress in this career field.
You’ve done everything it takes to be a good social media marketer; you have received the best digital marketing training, you have gained the skills expected in the sector and you are determined to progress in this career field. Now comes one of the hardest parts of the job: applying for a job.
For many of us, nothing is more intimidating than showing off yourself and your skill. However, a well-crafted, flawless resume (CV) can help you take perhaps the most difficult step on this journey.
Creating a resume is essential to show employers who you are and what you can add to the job. And the main purpose of this resume is to show employers that you are exactly the person they are looking for. The CV should be prepared differently for each position and company, but some basic principles must be adhered to. Knowing what approach an employer is looking for will help you stand out from the crowd.
What to Include in a Social Media Marketer CV?
• Contact information: You must add your contact information to your CV so that the people in the institution you are applying for a job or your potential customers can contact you.
• Experience: Do not forget to include your previous work experiences, the places where you have done your internship, and especially the institutions you have volunteered for, to your CV.
• Education: After adding your education level and degree to your CV, you can also provide information about the extracurricular activities you have attended. (Seminar, forum, webinar etc.)
• Certifications: You can write down any certifications you have specifically related to social media marketing, including the title and completion date of the certification. Finally, do not forget to include expiration dates, if any.
• Skills: Include a skills section where you will highlight the skills and abilities a social media professional must have, such as using social media management tools, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Brands you have worked with: If there is more than one brand you have worked with, you should definitely include the best of them in your CV. You should definitely note how you support the brands you work with.